Re: [WW] Russian/Pacific Front book

and deaconblue wrote:
>Pacific Front:
>        Japanese organizations and military structures
>        Details of their own experiments (NBC and supernatural)
>        Character types/classes (Chindits, USMC raiders, Guhrkas, Naval
>personel, Japanese charcters, Chinese (Communist and Nationalist))
>        More detail on ANZACs
>        Overview of PAc campaign (CBI, Island hopping, nukes)
>                I'd focus on Chna, Solomons, and SE Asia
>        Naval combat rules maybe?
>        Asian specific supernatural critters and creations (Foo Dogs for
>example)

Well, I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say at this point, but in the
manuscript I sent off to PEG, I included many of the things on your wish
list there.

>I can see some
>interesting possibilities having some PCs running
>around Singapore before she fell to the Japanese as
>well as some fun in Burma.
>
>-->Or the AVG group in China prior to 1941.  Singapore is another good
>one.  Or, the Phillipines, where the PCs could either struggle along the
>Bataan Death March, or escape into the jungle and lead Fillipino
>resistance to teh Japanese.  A Chindit campaign is also a possibility,
>operating in Burma and India.  Depending on your campaign style, a more
>political campaign could happen in China, with the tensions between Mao,
>Chaing Kai Chek and Joe Stillwell.  Teh Pac war book should probably also
>cover some what the Sino-Japanese war prior to 1941, and you can have the
>PCs flee Nanking before it fell to the Japanese.

I tried to make it as GM friendly as possible and loaded it with a lot of
campaign ideas and adventure seeds.

If Shane gives the okay (he may not want to blow the surprises), I can tell
you more about what's in the book.

Mike Montesa

  *  "I speak Spanish to God, French to women,
  *   English to men, and Japanese to my horse."
  *   -Buckaroo Banzai-
  *
  *  warhed@twics.com