[WW] Fwd: [DL] [HOE][Savage_Worlds] [WW][LC]Gencon dinner

I know someone was asking about this on the HOE list,  So I figure I'll send
it to all the PEG lists that didn't get it.

>From: Lisa Kenison <lisa.kenison@asu.edu>
>To: "'deadlands'" <deadlands@gamerz.net>
>CC: "'deadlands ot'" <deadlands-ot@gamerz.net>
>Subject: [DL] Gencon dinner
>Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 07:15:29 -0700
>

>I am unable to attend Gencon.
>However Mike C. was wonderful enough to make arrangements for the dinner at
>the John Hawk's place for everyone.
>I believe the date is thursday at 8 pm.
>
>Please direct any questions his way!
>
>Hope everyone has fun...
>

>lisa

"Everday there is a Race Between programmers making bigger, better, more
idiot proof programs, and the Universe making bigger, better Idiots...The
Universe is winning"