[WW] Wizards and Warriors Supplement

Hi Gang,

Thanks to the Savage Worlds group at Yahoo for reminding me the fantasy
Professional Edges weren't in the Test Drive rules.

I've put them in a separate summary sheet for ease-of-use on the site.

As I told the SW group, please don't try to create characters and start all
new games with the Test Drive rules, because the questions you'll need to ask
require a book to answer (specifically, the Savage Worlds main rules!) ;)

The Test Drive rules are intended for you to play with the pregenerated
characters in each free adventure we put up, and the Edges and Hindrances
summary will get you through that just fine.

Thanks all!

Shane