Re: [WW] WW mailing lists

> -->yes, and no.  They tried to cover the entirety of
> the Pac campaign in
> one book.  Too much IMO.

That was one of the things that confused me. Why go
into detail about the island hoping campaign at the
cost of missing out detail on the "Yellow Peril"
angle? Anyone with net access or a library card can
work out the finer details of the Pacific campaign as
it really happened. What was really required in LotRD
was the differences. The Japanese flavour to the war
so different to that of the Anglo nations. More shinto
and less aircraft carriers.

I don't expect multiple books to be at all cost
effective so I was looking for LotRD to be more a
Japanese source book than a "look at them Yanks go at
it" sort of thing.

On another note concerning the Coast Watchers. Wasn't
there a good old black and white movie called "Hello
Mother Goose" or similiar title concerning these brave
folk? I remember seeing it long ago and enjoying it.

=====
Drink beer - it's liquid bread and we all know bread is good for you!