[WW] Re: Dogs

I was thinking about the 'evil dogs' scenario idea
last night and if you find the method of creation
distasteful there might be an alternative.

They take a human brain, cut bits of it off (memories,
personality...) and transplant it into the dog. The
plan is to create a dog with enhanced reasoning.

I know brains are not that simple and that rejection
would be a bugger, but in a game with werewolves and
more I think were are allowed a little latitude.

Michael