[WW] minefields

>From: Jay <jaygilham@adelphia.net>
>>
>>Is that can be used to render a mine harmless besides Demolitions
>>skill?
>>

>Yes I would think that disable device would be more appropriate to
>disarming a mine more so then demolition.  IMO demolition should be used
>more for setting charges to blow up buildings and the like.
------------------------->

i agree.
i do not know about during ww2, but back when i was active, learning to
search for mines was part of basic training.  with that thought, i would
think that any soldier "actively" searching for a mine might have a chance
to detect one if they are present (say, DC 25 with the WM making a check if
he/she fails against the density of the minefield).

...the rich
"poor deluded creature. we caught him pilfering in our club, embezzling
funds, selling drugs.  now he's dressing up like santa clause..."
-------------------> can you name this movie?