[WW] Comming Soon To A Theater Near You

>From: "Cpt. Canuck" <canuck@superaje.com>
>
>Shane recently posted this in regards to Hell Freezes Over: "The authors
>have been terribly late, and I'm having to get someone else to take it
>over. It's probably going to be at least a month late."
>
>Cap
----------------------------->

thanks cap. must have missed that post (frain bried).
um... a month late from when (i must have missed the proposed release months
for those two products-sorry all if this is repeat junkmail).

>richard spangle wrote:
> >
> > Anyone at PEG...
> > is there an apptrox. timeline for "hell freezes over" and "horrors of
>ww2"?

...the rich
"evil does not wear a BONNET!"
-------------------> can you name this movie?