[WW] Weird Wars Future

>From: "Cpt. Canuck" <canuck@superaje.com>
>richard spangle wrote:
> > >From: "CHRIS QUIN" <quinchris@hotmail.com>
> > >What else would we like to see from any future releases? More guns?
> > >Monsters? NPC's? Adventure Seeds? What is it the serious WW DM needs?
> > ==============================>
> >
> > elements.  perhaps a series of unassociated "side track" adventures
>Sounds great to me.  My support is for more adventures.  One session
>adventures, and perhaps a campaign.  While adventures may not bring in
>the money accessories do, well written adventures are the lifeblood of
>any RPG.
------------------------->

i agree, while i write all my own material in all the systems i GM, i think
an inexpensive sourse of small adventures (such as the AEG "mini-modules -
have you seen these things? real kewhl) would be good for helping out a WM
who is suffering from drain bamage.

> > armored "zeppelins" (that are used by my main villian as flying
>fortresses),
>:)
----------------------------->

love my zeppelins. my PC's hate them. for some reason there is always heavy
cloud cover whereever they go.  my PC's have figured this out over time and
are real punchy around fog or a day with a low cloud deck. he hee heee

> > for my game which is running 1937 right now), perhaps even data on what
> > certain factions might be doing in the pre war years,  >
>Heh...  There are some who don't think much happened before '44.  Before
>the end of the 'Battle Of Britain' is a very interesting time to me
>personally.  I also really liked the idea of the game that was run from
>the German's persepective.
-------------------------------->

as my "timeline" pointed out, a lot of interesting things happen in the
years prior to the invasion of poland. and a lot of films seem to pick the
"middle war years" as a setting. there is a lot of flavor and character to
be had in those years (just look at some the "flavor text" found in The
Shadow w/baldwin).

>You've certainly got some good ideas there.  I like the Dean Koontz
>Lightning idea that Germany has invented time travel, but can only
>travel into the future.  Or perhaps that they're close to inventing it.

dont' read koontz personally, but i like the idea of limited time travel.
UPN had a series called "7-days" which was really interesting in concept.
perhaps time travel will become a "reality" in my game (at least till my
bazooka nut blows the darn thing up!)

...the rich
"i was raised to be charming not sincere."
-------------------> this time, the impossible one...
-------------------> can you name this movie?