Re: [WW] Weird Wars Adventure

Major changes?

Cap

PEGShane@aol.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Rob Lusk sent me an updated version of The Secret of the Caves, the
> adventure I posted on the website Tuesday the 23rd. Go get the new one
> (and new maps) if you'd like to have this free adventure.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Shane Hensley
> Pinnacle

Cap,
The changes to the adventure itself are pretty minor.  They hopefully clear up a few ambiguities.  There are a couple additional maps included -- the one showing the outside of the caves is pretty important.
Please let me know if you have any other questions about the adventure.  Thanks for your interest!
Rob Lusk