[WW] Re: Weirdwars with Deadlands Mechanics

Should be easy enough, take a Deadlands sheet, change
the skill names, titles and fonts... The trouble is
getting hold of an editable version. I know I tried
creating one but I don't remember succeeding.

I am left wondering why though. The original Deadlands
system is a dog (but a new edition with much cleaner
mechanics could fix this) and I cannot really imagine
it is an improvement over D20 despite D20s own
shortcomings. At least D20 has a simple core
mechanism. I love the GURPS source books but I don't
think it would be a better system either, too
complicated. Something like CORPS or STOCS might be
better.

Michael