Re: [WW] Shotguns (help please)

Rich,
        I looked at the text and table in question.  IMO, the table is
correct, and the text is wrong.  The damage breakdowns in both are the
same, and fit with other d20 mechanics for simialr periods (mainly
CoCd20).  The +6 to hit at the 3rd increment seems a bit much to me, even
with a hit only doing 1d6.  A +3 is reasonable, and if you combine it
with having a small area of effect, it matches what a typical shotgun
with shot shells will do.  Hope this helps.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are."  B.Bonzai