[WW] Marshal's Badge on the Way

Hi all,

I've seen a lot of posts about wanting to buy official Deadlands Marshal's badges from out site. I'm happy to say a deal is underway to do just that, and should be available around Christmas. I'll have more details as the deal is finalized.

Thanks!

And for those of you who have been around a while, these are different from the gold ones we had made back in '98. Those were nice, but are long gone and the molds destroyed (as far as I can tell). The new batch should be even better anyway! ;)

Shanester