From: owner-weirdwars@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-weirdwars@gamerz.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 12:02 AM
To: weirdwars-digest@gamerz.net
Subject: weirdwars-digest.20021129

weirdwars-digest                                Friday, November 29, 2002

[WW]  Site Update                      j_stephen@iowatelecom.net
[WW]  Re: [Savage_Worlds] a fist ful   PEGShane@aol.com

Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 08:18:37 -0800
From: j_stephen@iowatelecom.net
Subject: [WW]  Site Update

A new adventure and Generic Maps have now been add to my Weird Wars site.

www.geocities.com/thechaosbazaar/

There is alos now a link to a web site that has Order of Battle information
for alot of the worlds armies during WWII

Stephen