Re: [WW] Off to Pandemonium

Let Sleeping Bones Lie.  I didn't have any signups.  I had one guy
interested in the game (who was beside me running a FUDGE game with no
signups).  When I ran TLC (with participation) I had a few people
watching us play show some interest in the WW books I had sitting out.

Story of the Cons for me.  TLC participation and no WW participation.
I'll keep puttering at it though.

Once TRF and HOWW2 come out, will there be any future support for Weird
War Two?

I was approached by a Demo group (a group of various company demo teams)
about joining them.  They go to conventions together, help each other
out, watch each other's stuff, and things like that.  Although I'm not
really an official Peg Demo guy.  I did get to network a bit and had
various other tables giving out the Red Swamp adventure/catalogue.
BTW, I made a WW GM screen using photocopies out of the WW book and a 3e
screen.  The con would have been its first run.  It'll have to wait now
:)

Cap