Re: [WW] The qs I've been having

In a message dated 2/3/2003 1:22:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, canuck@superaje.com writes:

Since it's basically going to be posted for free, am I allowed to use
any D20 info or do I have to delete all of that before posting?

The only things I have for my personal version are the human advantages
of a feats and skills and sneak attack I think.  They're written in my
own words for the most part.

Sorry, I'm not a student of the OGL.  :)  Just a passionate GM for WW.

Do I need any Peginc copyright stuff on it?

Cap

Hey Cap,

You need to put PEGINC copyright on it because it's material for Weird Wars.

As for the OGL, it will be subject to the Weird Wars license unless you state something otherwise.

Long and short, you can do about whatever you want as long as you put the proper copyright info on it and don't copy long portions of text.

Hope that helps.

Shane