[WW] DRC - The Deadlands Resource Center

Title: Nachricht

Hi folks, marshals and players,

I'm glad to announce that after almost one year of development the Deadlands Resource Center is ready to rumble.

What is the DRC ?

The DRC aims to collect all the clustered and spread Deadlands informations in one place.

It provides a place for deadlands players and marshalls, where they can find supplementary gaming informatinos, develop thoughts, meet and discuss everything connected to Deadlands.

We built the DRC and used a content management system that allows each of you to participate. You can create your own articles and they instantly appear on the webpage. You don't need to know any HTML but if you know HTML you can alter the look of your articles. You can upload images, write texts and best is, that you can do this from every internet connected PC.

Remember that this has nothing to do with a message board system !

It's more like a tool for an editorial staff and seperates content and design.

So if you every wanted to present your 'Deadlands ideas' to the public, but never built an own webpage cause you don't know HTML the DRC provides the ideal possibility for you to present your works.

We hope that many of you come over to the DRC @ ---> http://www.e-linkz.de/hoe-deadlands/back-end/htdocs/ <--- and become regular visitors, cause the Listserv People are the backbone of the Deadlands Community.

It would be great if some of you are interested enough to support us. If you wanna become a regular editor with full rights to post your very own articles, register here:

http://www.e-linkz.de/hoe-deadlands/back-end/htdocs/main_file.php/DRC-Register/

Besides this we'll register our own DRC domain in the near future and try to get linked on many major pages. So hopefully many roleplayers will surf over to the DRC.

Till then we give you the chance to have a peek preview. :) Check out what the DRC is about, how it works, and please give us some feedback in the DRC Messageboard.

Register here for the DRC Message Board: http://www.e-linkz.de/cgi-bin/drc-forum/ikonboard.cgi?s=3cf7c31f34ceffff;act=Reg;CODE=00

The DRC-Crew

aka Tenning and Andy

---> http://www.e-linkz.de/hoe-deadlands/back-end/htdocs/ <---