[WW] Re: [DL] Epitaph 4

In a message dated 2/14/2003 10:08:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, ramel1@poczta.wp.pl writes:

Hi !
Anybody (Shane ? ) knows when exactly in february will E4 come ??? I cannot
wait any longer........

No new PEG stuff makes Ramel go something, something...

Speak of the devil. Two minutes after I answered Ramel, UPS shows up with my copies.

Lemme tell you friends, I think you're *really* going to like the new Epitaph. The cover's gorgeous, the interior is much larger (I reduced the old wide margins to fit in more crunchy goodness), and I think you'll really like the article selection!

Check it out--should hit stores in a few days, and it'll be up on the website today!

Thanks!

Shane Hensley
Pinnacle