[WW] new stuff

I've placed my order. I can't wait.

I know that there are not many followers of WW2 remaining but I am still a
devoted fan. All of the products have been well written and very playable.

My campain has been runing weekly since shane first releases BOTR and is
still going strong.

Well done team!

Chris Quin

>From: PEGShane@aol.com
>To: deadlands@gamerz.net, lc@gamerz.net, hoe@gamerz.net,
>weirdwars@gamerz.net,   Savage_Worlds@yahoogroups.com, grw@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [WW]  Web Updates
>Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:55:07 EST
>
>Check 'em out!
>
>Please note that the Russian Front is finally in the warehouse. It's for
>sale
>on the site, but won't ship until the street date to help out our retail
>friends (March 17th).
>
>Thanks!
>
>Shane Hensley
>Pinnacle

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp