[WW] Re: [Savage_Worlds] [Deadlands uk] Re: Deadlands Big Sale

In a message dated 3/29/2003 7:34:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, david@ducklingsmith.freeserve.co.uk writes:

I know the feeling. Is this sale going to be a permanent clear-out of
back-stock? If this is the case, is there going to be *any* way in the
future to get these books from Pinnacle? Having played a lot of Deadlands
with one of my flatmates this past two years I'm looking at buying into the
game for future use, and am annoyed at the prospect of all of the shiny
things vanishing before my eyes as I languish in student
debt/unemployment...

*sniff* Every Deadlands book ever for about £400... that's about £5 a book!
*sniff*

Once they're gone, they're gone. :(

Most stuff should last a couple of weeks at least, but for instance, the Hucksters & Hexes book is almost out, so I'll have to take that bundle down (or rework it) by Tues.

Sorry!

Shane