Re: [WW] Re: GURPS Weird War II

Michael Robert Blair wrote:

I have the GURPS Weird War II book, it is very good
and a useful buy for any Weird Wars GM. It is not one
setting but more of a pick and mix selection of ideas
and toys. If you have any GURPS supplements you know
what it is like - ugly but informative.

Do you have Peginc's Weird War Two? I wonder at the benefit to having both books?

I picked up 'Iron Cross' their German sourcebook and I
would recommend it as well. Indeed if any GURPS book
covers a period of interest buy it.

I was very impressed with Return To Honour. Anyhting about Iron Cross you could add to make us salivate over it?

Does Steve Jackson do much reprinting of worlds and supplements?

Cap