[WW] Today's Update!

Tons of new updates today, as well as news about miniatures!

I'm doing some projects with and for West Wind (a division of Old Glory Miniatures) and now have access to a larger minis operation. That means good things for all of our lines going forward.

I announced this on the webpage, but I'm sure I'll get asked again so I'll put it here too. No, it doesn't look like the Evernight minis are going to ever see the light (pun intended). On the plus side, sales on EN are strong, and I'm actively talking to some freelancers about doing the sequels. If that happens, we'll definitely be able to redo the minis with West Wind.

And yes, we also plan to continue providing the paper minis on RPGNOW.COM! That should please those of you who want lead and those who just want to cut, paste, and play.

I've also got a complete "paper miniatures" game on its way to you--hopefully next week. It's called "Screamers" and it takes place in Lost Colony during the Faraway War. Of course it uses the Savage Worlds basic rules (which are included!), and has complete army lists, point costs, and even special effects such as airstrikes and skinny powers! It even comes with full-color Cardstock Cowboys (see a sample on the web today--or in the Downloads section later on).

I'm also about 1 day away from finishing 50 Fathoms. I just have to correct the proofing errors and then it's out the door. I think you'll like it--it's a typical Shane-book ;), for better or worse. Lots of subtle new ideas crammed in there. Most importantly, and the thing I'm most proud of, is the Adventure Generator/Plot Points. This is a game you'll play. The GM can relax and let the players decide what they want to do, and the book will help him handle it. You certainly *can* and *should* add your own adventures, but the generator will give you MORE than enough to do those nights you don't want to.

Whew. Busy times!

Thanks all!

Shane Hensley