[WW] Lots of Pinnacle Products just posted at ebay (please help)

Hi everyone. I apologize for spamming the lists, but here's what's going on.

I long time friend of mine needs help. He's having trouble making rent this month due to his job not giving him enough hours. So I'm helping him the only way I can. He's having me list all his gaming stuff on ebay.

I just listed many Pinnacle books, including several that are out of print. There is a Players and Marshal's book that are Hardbound, several of the out of print splat books, most of the DL line and most of the DL d20 line, as well as several WotC books. The rarest of all is the Anniversary edition Leatherbound Call of Cthulhu book.

Two crates of books listed, with 1 more to go.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=risenwealth567&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50 <http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=risenwealth567&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50>

Take a look, if there's anything you need, please bid, he can sure use your help. Tell your friends too.

If you know any other lists/forums where I can post this, please let me know, or feel free to copy it there.

Thanks in advance everyone, and again sorry to pop this to all the lists.
--Dirk