Re: [werewolf] theme for game 100

> > >how about square things or squares?
> > >how abou things that take a centi- prefix (meter, pede, etc) ?
> > You mean hecto-, right?  :)
> > Or, maybe things from 1904?
> Or pick your favorite century/age...

I don't think it needs to be something 100-related. Maybe something with more universal appeal -
something simple like movie stars almost works, althoguh that's not exactly global. It's a shame
we just had the drinks theme, party cocktails might have been good. It'd be interesting to see how
many first timers we could get in for the celebration. Maybe a 20- or 25- player game.

Not that my opinion counts for much, though. I'll miss the festivities while I'm on vacation :(
Unless you want to stall things until I get back :)