[werewolf] suggestions

I think the most critical addition is changes that
would speed up the night.  After all, unlike the day,
there is no real opportunity for debate at night
(i.e., it can be pretty boring for the day people).  I
suggest:

1) If night falls and there is at least one WW (or
mafia) vote and no contradicting votes, we should
consider that the wolves have spoken.  They can still
slow things down by queuing contradictory votes in
daytime.

2) If night falls and there is no queued angel/medic
vote, then if this is night one the angel/medic
protects himself (herself).  Otherwise the default
behavior is to replicate the same choice as the
previous night.

3) If night falls and the seer/police has not queued
someone to investigate, they investigate a random
individual (one assume a clue falls in their laps).

Thoughts?

Lyman