Re: [werewolf] Strict player number requirement..

Meanwhile, back at the model home, Geoff Hubbard <ghubbard@ntlworld.com> said:

> Hi,
>
> I'm doing some work on the werewolf code.
>
> I was wondering if the "you need n players" to start code is still
> required?

Yeah.  If the options specify 3 werewolves, 3 mafia, an angel, a
medic, a seer and a cop, and you have less than 10 players and you try
to start the game, it will get stuck in a loop.  We can remove the
MESSAGE that says you need X players, but if we take out the code that
checks it, we're asking for trouble.

--
Ted Rathkopf