[werewolf] Werewolf coding

My oldest child is in Kindergarten now, and my youngest is doing a
dad's day out two mornings a week.  So I might actually have some
coding time coming up.

I don't want to do a lot of coding to the old code with the new code
out there, so is the new code ready for prime time as is?

To do:

-lynchtie

  Resolve a tie by lynching both players.
  IMO this should only happen if there are only two factions, and one
  faction consists entirely of bad guys.  Otherwise it could be abused.

-dayend NNNN
-nightend NNNN

  The day/night ends at NN:NN.  Since there isn't a timer
  mechanism, I plan on having it just checked with each incoming mail.

  DISCUSS: Should their be a minimum day/night length?  Perhaps 1/2 of
  the difference between the day and night end?  We don't want a night
  phase to end by action immediately before the dayend time, and have
  a day triggered immediately, and vice versa.

Vote Queueing.

Moot Queue messages.

Longer range todo:
Decaying illusion