Re: [werewolf] showing queued selections

> I haven't gotten much of a response to the changes I made that show
> your queued selection during the day.

It would be nice if I could see the other person's queued selection as
well. Seeing my own was useful, but I really wanted to be able to see
who he had queued as well.

I was happy to be able to queue two days in advance, and unhappy when
night rolled around and said "not your night." I had thought that I
could queue my vote on the day before a werewolf night, and have that
selection carry over to mafia night, but I was mistaken.

--
-- Kevin Sonney
-- ksonney@gmail.com