Re: [werewolf] options for 116

> Someone correct me if I am misremembering but I recall
> that the "secret" option was really really boring.  Of
> course I haven't tried it for a million games or so.
> Does anyone have fonder or more recent memories?
>
> Lyman
Well, I haven't played this, but I think it can be fun. It is more demanding
in the chatting business as the extra fun to be had lies in what people tell
vs what they vote. With the way most people are playing it here it won't
work, but either secret or slow might be something that will enhance
roleplay a bit...

Grtz,
Michel