Re: [werewolf] what's factionimmunity?

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 10:08:36AM -0700, Lyman Hurd wrote:
> I must have missed this option somewhere between
> games.

Ted and I only added it two games ago, and I forgot to mention it here.  Faction immunity means if one faction of bad guys selects at night a bad guy from another faction, nobody dies.

The challenge/change switch is "-factionimmunity"/"-nofactionimmunity".  Ted is going to add "-fi"/"-nofi" for short.

We only played one game with it.  The mafia won, and there was one night where faction immunity prevented a death.  It's a big plus for the bad guys.