[werewolf] Game 119 and 120 info (from the broadcast if you missed it)

You asked for it, you've got it.

Werewolf game 119 has been created. The theme is "What are you reading
currently." We plan on starting around 10pm Eastern Time tonight. This
will be a FAST game - that is a simple majority ends the day.

Werewolf game 120 has also been created. The theme is "imaginary
friends" (hey, I'm grasping at straws for themes here!). Start time
will be sometime after 1pm Eastern on Tuesday the 7th of September
(because of the US Labor Day weekend). This will not be a FAST game.

--
-- Kevin Sonney
-- ksonney@gmail.com