Re: [werewolf] OK, now this ain't right...

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 08:19:32 -0500, Ted Rathkopf wrote:
> Did you have masons selected at the time?  By default masons are
> proportional, so when you have more people, you actually need more
> people.

I had a hard number of masons set, like so :

> Waiting for the game to start....
>    This game is using the following options: seers(1) illusionist masons(3) angel wolves(3) fast
> With these options, at least 8 players are required to start the game.

Now, by my count, 11 people *ARE* required to start this game, but the
server was telling me 8 prior to my actual start attempt. So it's not
counting the masons properly when I specified "-masons3" vs. just
"-masons" on the challenge.

--
-- Kevin Sonney
-- ksonney@gmail.com