Re: [werewolf] default night actions

As a compromise I would be for adding a "default"
command usable only by those in "God mode" (you know
who you are) so they can step in an get a game moving
without having to break confidentiality if they are
playing.  Another option would be "heartattack" in
which a certain alias suddenly mysteriously drops
dead!

Cheers,

Lyman