Re: [werewolf] Alias

I think everyone gets nailed by this the first time. It's not in the docs. [Note to self: I should update the docs with a couple of the new options I'm aware of and forward them to Richard.]

To join a game with an alias:
werewolf join "game#" "yourusername" "yourpassword" "youraliasforthisgame"

After that things work pretty much automagically: you can can use your username and password to send the commands . For example, sending chats/votes will automatically be translated to your alias until after the game is over,

Sorry about the whole first day lynching thing. There aren't a whole lot of deductions you can make on the first
day so we pretty much end up picking at random. [Although picking at random usually ends up being flig, who is apparently cursed.]

Good luck and welcome to werewolf.

dogren

P.S.
I finally was able to subscribe to werewolf-users! Woot!