Re: [werewolf] Game 170 forming

>      This game is using the following options:
> seers(4) illusionist
> angel
> wolves(4)

Ok. I guess I'll have to admit I was curious enough
about the state of Werewolf to see where things are
at. But don't hold your breath. I am still retired,
looking for new advances in Werewolf technology.

And one of the setting on this game makes it the
perfect opportunity to try to resurrect one of my
Werewolf ideas.

Why four seers? I'm guessing because most people think
being a villager is boring. But what if the villagers
had something to do at night? What if they could go
out at night and hunt for werewolves?

The command would look like: werewolf hunt 170 swift
pw.

I go out hunting, and I have a chance of spotting
anyone out at night, and they have a chance of
spotting me. But it wouldn't identify their role, just
their identity. Could be a werewolf. Could be someone
else out hunting.

Eric
swift
Master Werewolf Hunter, ret.