Re: [werewolf] hunt and bite

yes ... how about the "hands across the village" variant?
one option would be -noelectricity

that reminds me ... "red rover" is a connection game!

...hartwell

Eric Shultz wrote:

--- flig@aol.com wrote:

Interesting idea. I think it should be implemented
(as a -hunt option) right after the bite option is programmed.
Sheesh, what do we pay these programmers for anyway?
Err...

Yes. Bite is another fantastic idea. The person who came up with that one should be congratulated for his innovative brilliance.

If we could just convince Camb that Werewolf is a
connection game, we'd have these changes by late
afternoon.