Re: [werewolf] Werewolf Game 176 question on settings

Anybody want to do a plug on the general gamerz usergroup list? Have we advertised the werewolf game lately there? I'm not subscribed to that list.

Although this might be too strange a setup for a n00b game.

?
With eleven night roles (assuming two wolves), hopefully we will get a
good signup. It gets hard to pose as a villager when
most of the village is roaming about in the nighttime. :-)?
?