To: <werewolf-users@gamerz.net>
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [werewolf] Simultanious kills

i like it.

perhaps there could also be an option for double lynching. either simultanious, or sort of a double day that goes vote, lynch, reveal role of lynch victim, then vote, lynch then starts the wolf / mafia night.

i'd love to give it a try, i'd think that it would need lots of players

Michel Schaake wrote:

A feature request for games with mafia and wolves.

What about an option which let both mafia and wolves kill all nights? This would also let the cop, medic, seer and angel act every night of course.