Re: [werewolf] game 194

Either this is a no brainer, or I completely missed it in the FAQ, but
can someone add an "theme" option to when you create a new game.

It is becoming a FAQ, it is even a FAQ to put it in the FAQ list.

The answer is short: It is not an option it is an extra.

You create the game the "normal' way, then you join with an alias with the description of the theme in one word.

And you send out a message that a game is started with or without a theme.

Technically you can start a game without a theme, but I missing the reason to do that.

Read the part of "alias" in the FAQ if you want to know more.