Re: [werewolf] Re: Options: recruiting and simultaneous nights

According to my understanding, every chat command would need to Write
if we are going to do the diffrent numbering system h1,v2, etc.  What
did you have in mind with this statement?

Also, this is slighly off topic, but when looking at the source, I saw
a tickle command.  What's that about?  Is that something incomplete?
Can the baddies tickle someone to death?