Re: [werewolf] Re: For the Adventurous...

Jailer is a game that I've created based on an idea that ML came up with.

I still need to write the help file, but it's pretty simple.

Each player in an inmate in a prison.   And starts the game with $1000.

Each day, the jailer is going to execute someone.   The question is "who?"

So, you try to bribe him and tell him who deserves to die.

Like werewolf, you are voting to lynch someone, but your vote also includes
how much to pay the jailer.   The person the jailer is paid the most for
is the day's victim.  You will lose your bribe amount at the end of
the turn, regardless of whether your selected target is lynched or not.

messages can be sent between players at anytime.  (all the better to
form secret alliances with).

Optional rules that I have yet to implement...
	the people voting for a victim... will divide that player's
	remaining cash.

	verying degrees of secrecy during voting.
		(right now you see who someone voted for, but not how
		much they bid)

Other ideas...?