Re: [werewolf] Werewolf feature request

> I thought of that also, but then you start getting into strategy
> issues.  That is, this tends to encourage voting on old information
> rather than keeping up with what has just happened.  It would be
> convenient for those times when there are two people we suspect we
> should kill, but beyond that I like that we have to wait and see what is
> happening.  You never know what somebody might say inadvertently as a
> chat versus a howl.  :-)

OTOH, this could eliminate the 'first vote after a long night' problem.

It would solve a lot of other problems also, but first of all if would speed up the game.
Yes, it would make the first turns more random

I can think of several personal reasons where you want to lynch someone , but it's night and you don't want to wait until morning.

Or on strategical reasons you have reasons to make it a very quick lynching and know you have enough block votes.