[werewolf] Updated werewolf help file and web page (was: Werewolf chat 205 from dogren)

> dogren writes:
> > So, noob question, how do you alias your name for the game?
>
> Here's a cut and paste from an earlier email I wrote about a couple
> of things missing from the posted docs:
>
> The most commonly asked question is about aliases. We play each game
> with a theme, this game's theme is pirates. Every player will use an
> alias with that theme, with humorous or imaginative aliases being
> appreciated. You establish your alias with the undocumented command :
> werewolf join "gamenumber" "username" "password" "alias" . Pick your
> alias wisely: in the early part of the game, before there is real
> information, many people vote based on aliases. (Avoid hard to type,
> unpopular, long, or underscored aliases.)
>
> The other FAQ is regarding another undocumented feature called
> factionimmunity. Since that's not enabled on this game, I won't get
> into the details of that. The short version is that it prevents mafia
> and werewolves from killing each other at night.

I've updated the help file (you get that with a "werewolf help" subject to pbmserv@gamerz.net) and the werewolf.html file.  I used dogren's text here, lightly
modified, plus added info about messaging and faction immunity.