[werewolf] Werewolf game 208

Ok looking at the currently signed up people, the theme is the imaginative, no theme.  (whoo).

We will start Wednesday night (eastern), and anything you guys want to try out is fine.

My suggestion is to have wolves set to one, no seer or angel.  Then you have a regular amount of mafia, and maybe support crew (police, medic).  You also turn off faction immunity.

The idea is that the wolf can't win until the mafia have been weakened so he will be helping the village out at first.  But at some point (if he survives) he can turn on the villagers.

I don't know there are definately some holes there needing filling, just an idea!