Re: [werewolf] Game 208

Sorry I was the adopted owner I am starting the game now (it was supposed to start last night).

------Original Message------
From: flig@aol.com
Sender: owner-werewolf-users@gamerz.net
To: PBM
Sent: Nov 3, 2005 10:40 AM
Subject: [werewolf] Game 208

Game 208 seems to be abandoned in place.  It's got 10 registrants,
apparently no particular theme, no idea of start time or whatnot.
Anybody claim it?

I'll go ahead and start forming Game 209, but I won't start it until
Monday am....give people lots of time to register.
Theme: Lost or Abandoned Things