Re: [werewolf] Ethics

I personnaly think that a games started within 24 hours after
it posted not very ethical, but who am I???

Wow! First we have ethical behaviour for the illusionist, and now the ethics of forming / starting a new round.

And I thought this was just a game that people played for fun and maybe the occasional win lol

Why would it be considered unethical to start a game quickly though? If people don't sign up in time to play, they only have to wait a few days for the next one to start.