[werewolf] Re: Game 227 is forming!

Whoops, sorry. I guess it's past that time on the 31st now, so
it will have to wait until later. It probably won't fill up
until tomorrow or Sunday, so that will give some of the people
who will be away Saturday some time.

Free POP3 Email from www.Gawab.com
Sign up NOW and get your account @gawab.com!!