Re: [werewolf] I think you might want to change your password.

I have agree here.
You messed up once and knowingly and willingly did it again.
I forgave you, but I'm not sure the person who's email you used this
time will do the same and I wouldn't be surprised if this would get
you a permanent server-ban (and rightfully so, I should think!).