Re: [werewolf] can't play

I wouldn't object to a reshuffle & redeal.

-----Original Message----- From: mballinger@ballinger.cx To: werewolf-users@gamerz.net Sent: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 1:36 PM Subject: Re: [werewolf] can't play

On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 10:33:52AM -0700, Lyman Hurd wrote:
If any of the server gods aren't actively in the game
maybe the universe can be made whole...  Or at least
you could subscribe and geta vicarious WW fix :-).

I'm not in the game, so could make any change you guys want, but she would be given a role, that role would add to the number of players with that role and everybody would know what she is.