[werewolf] seermessage, masons, and the illusionist

I was just thinking, I know the cardinal rule has always been that seermessage should not be used in a game with masons -- it makes the good guys too powerful. But I was wondering if having an illusionist negates that, since the illusionist could spread misinformation to the masonry?
Perhaps an illusionist should be able to see who the masons are? Or just for a seermessage game?
Also, is there any chance of adding multiple illusionists?