[werewolf] Game 259 still needs more players

Not enough for a good game; guess we'll wait until tomorrow morning (~9am EDT) to start.

We are waiting for more players to join and for flig to start the game.

Waiting for the game to start....

This game is using the following options: seers(1) illusionist dawn angel
fast

With these options, at least 7 players are required to start the game.

Players:
   lost
   hurley
   ben